Thursday, March 19, 2015

New Events Happening On AnimalJam

Hey everybody!! Or whoever is even reading this. I haven't made a post in almost a year so today I'm going to be making one. It's on new things happening over at AnimalJam currently. Obviously, I didn't put EVERYTHING that's changed since last year, but here are some.

First: Lucky Clovers

The new event almost like the Forgotten Dessert adventure where you look for keys to unlock chests. It's found under the "Parties" list.

This is what it looks like.



And then there's the bounce party.
Sorry I can't take a picture of the actual party because it's not on yet. Anyways, this is just like a carnival kind of thing and when you get on those bounce things, your animal automatically hops and doesn't stop until you get off. Really cool party.


 A recent one is The Best Guess Game.
Again, sorry I can't take a picture of the party because it's not on yet. This is the very first party where you can earn gems. On the screen there will be a statement and you have to decide if it's true or not. To pick, you just move to the side. The true side is green and the false side is purple.


Well that's all I'm going to add now. Just one last thing, I'm changing my username. For AnimalJam it only let's you change it once, so I can't change it again after this. AnimalJam hasn't updated my new username yet so I'm not going to post it on here just incase anybody takes it before AJ changes my old one. It's wollfclaw right now, but I'm starting to get tired of that name, and mostly because I'm not a wolf anymore. I don't even have a wolf as an animal.So yeah, that's pretty much it.

-- wollfclaw --        Edited: That was my old username. Now it's f1owers  (with the number one instead of the letter L as the second letter)


(Soon to be changed... guess I'll have to also change my post signature too.)




No comments:

Post a Comment